Exclusive location, sea access, private infinity pool, modern design.
This 5 star luxury holiday villa is overlooking the bay of Chania and embraces the sea like no other in the area. It is one of the very few to offer direct access to the sea over a private pathway leading to the rocky coastline .
Designed by a sea lover, 3 of the 4 master bedrooms and both living rooms assure breathtaking panoramic views over the turquoise bay.
From the minimalistic architecture to the quality of the construction and the exclusive interior design and furniture, no compromise has been made. This luxurious holiday villa is clearly the ideal retreat for a demanding clientele, as it has primarily been designed as the lifetime dream of its owner, not as a rental estate.
Enjoy a cold drink on one of the terraces, dive into the warm water of the infinity pool or simply relax on the "dream area" halfway down to the sea. If you prefer the fresh sea to the cozy pool, take the rocky pathway to the sea and enjoy a salty swim in complete privacy.
Dine on the terrace and enjoy nothing else than some tasteful local wine, the gentle sound of the waves and the romantic sunset... apart of course from the valued company of your family or friends.
- 280 sqm top quality luxury holiday villa on 2 floors
- 50 sqm mosaique infinity pool with children's area
- 30 sqm sunbathing area near the pool with stylish wooden sunbeds
- 2 pergola covered outdoor terraces with chill-furniture and extra sunbeds
- Outdoor breakfast and dining area
- 1 seafront master bedroom located on pool level with large stone wall and en-suite bathroom
- 1 seafront master bedroom with en-suite designer's bathtub
- 1 seafront master bedroom with ensuite shower separated by design glassbricks
- 1 master bedroom with seaview and view on the "white mountains" with ensuite wellness shower
- 1 stand alone bathroom
- 1 seafront living room with open kitchen and access to the main terrace
- 1 seafront living room with 2 quality sofa beds and access to the upper floor terrace. This living room has been specially designed to be closed as a proper fifth bedroom to sleep 2 adults
- Special feature: the "dream-area" with a twin designer sun bed, located halfway down to the sea
- Access to the sea
- Comfortably sleeps 8 to 10 adults
- Modern and minimalistic design, high quality designer furniture and fittings
- Air conditioning and floor heating in every room
- Wifi access via satellite (convenient speed, but may vary)
- Indoor and outdoor Bose hifi system operated with a bluetooth amplifier (works with every smartphone)
- Flatscreen with Playstation 3 and 20 games of all kind
- Flatscreen with DVD and satellite dish with subscription to various english, french and germand pay channels and over 60 english, french and germand DVD movies
- Large BBQ in the design of the holiday villa
- Hairdryers, bedlinen, bathtowels and sunbathing towels are provided
- Books (english, german, french)
- Nespresso coffee machine & normal coffee machine
- Safe deposit box
- Alarm system
- Welcome basket with coffee, tea, water, raki and ouzo
- Parking area for 2-3 cars, closed by electric gate
- Operated under official tourist license in compliance with legal architectural and safety guidelines
- Mosquito screens (although almost no moskitos in this area)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher (10 tabs provided per week)
- Storage room with washing machine
- High quality Dunlopillo and Morpheus mattresses
- Home delivery and takeaway of food available in local restaurants and taverns
- Baby bed & stool available
Fabulous waterfront holiday villa with private infinity pool and sea access
Private infinity pool and sea access
The infinity pool of 50 sqm (10 * 5 m) is overlooking the bay of Chania and assures an outstanding view from dusk till sunset. It is built according to EOT safety guidelines and the illumination at night assures an impressive sight, whilst enjoying the pleasant calm of the evenings from the terrace.
Built halfway down to the sea and accessible by a stairway, the "dream area" has been especially designed for sea lovers who want to relax close to the sea and enjoy the gentle sound of the waves.
If your company is looking for a quiet retreat for top executives to define new strategies or invite key customers to establish close relationships, this holiday villa offers everything you are looking for.
We partner with Luxaviation, one of Europe's leading private jet companies, to fly you in quickly and hasslefree from almost any airport in Europe.
Private infinity pool of luxurious seafront holiday villa near Chania, western Crete
Outdoor dining area and terraces
The main terrace, just outside the living room and kitchen, comprises a designer's dining table where you can enjoy a lovely breakfast in the sun as well as a perfect sunset dinner.
You can relax, chat or read a good book on the outdoor furniture just beside the dining area or on the second terrace located at the first floor.
Sunbeds are available on the area near the pool, the upper floor terrace and the "dream area" near the sea.
Modern luxury holiday villa in Crete near Chania
Modern architecture and interior design
This luxurious villa is unique in many ways. It distinguishes itself from the other villas in the region by a resolutely modern architecture designed to embrace the sea. All the rooms enjoy seaview and all but one are seafront with bay windows.
The interior design is sobre, modern and of superior quality, from the designer's furniture to the italian fittings.
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
Premium location at the sea
The detached villa spreads on a plot of 4500 sqm, located directly at the first row of the sea (spot highlighted in the picture below) and enjoys complete privacy from the second row villas.
At the seaside, the landscape has voluntarily been left untouched, so as to allow for a complete symbiosis with nature. A lawn at the backside of the house allows to rest in the shade.
The area of Akrotiri offers lovely sandy beaches, traditional local taverns and picturesque sights. It is largely unspoilt by tourism, assuring a quiet retreat for your stay. It is yet ideally located whatever type of holiday you are looking forward to.
If you want to live the laid back Cretan life, you will find several traditional local tavernas within a few minutes drive, where you can enjoy the healthy and tasty local Cretan kitchen.
You will of course find several cozy sandy beaches in the direct neighbourhood (amongst which Stavros, famously known from the movie "Zorba The Greek") or you can take a trip to the rocky mountainside to visit the Moni Kirias monastery and the small and intimate creek of Pelagos.
Exclusive seafront villa with private pool
Premium plot, first row at the sea.
If you are more into nightlife, shopping or visiting ancient cities, take a 20-30 minutes drive along the shoreline to the old venetian harbour city of Chania, where you'll find everything from day cruises to nightclubs, fashion, shops and world cuisine restaurants.
Nevertheless, Chania has managed to remain one of the most preserved and authentic antique cities of Crete and is definitely worth some trips.
Drive though Chania and you find endless tourist beaches with water sports and plenty of waterfront restaurants.
If you want to discover two of the most amazing beaches of the Mediterranean, plan a daytrip to Elafonisos and at least a half-day trip to Kissamou.
The villa is only a 15-20 minutes drive from Chania Airport (served amongst others by Ryanair) and 2 hours from Heraklion airport.
Nearest Airport: Chania at 10 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry: Souda bay at 15 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway: Chania at 12 Kilometres
Nearest Beach: Tersanas at 2 Kilometres
You are required to pay 1000 euros security deposit upon arrival. Of course this amount will be refunded to you on your check out.
MHTE - Permit Number