Luxury sea view holiday villas, with majestic view, built on the edge of the sea. The rooms are spacious and comfortably furnished with elegant simplicity. Each house has a beautiful private garden and swimming pool providing an unforgettable setting to relax and unwind.
Our 8 holiday villas are individually designed and furnished - and the interior design changes from season to season. This ensures that when ever you choose to stay in one of the holiday villas, the look may be different from last time - or even from what you see here on our website. But one thing you can be sure of is, that we always do our best to make you feel welcome and at home. That is why interior design matters so much to us. Many of the products you see in the holiday villas are from Herstal and Juna - Danish design (just like the owners).
Lighting is used to create a pleasant atmosphere both in and around the houses. Although isolated in an exclusive little enclave, the outdoor lighting creates harmony between the houses making the area a lovely spot to go for a walk in the evening.
Your private pool is lit at night, perhaps enticing you for an evening swim and enhancing the view from both house and terrace.
Solar powered heating
Solar power is used to help heat the holiday villa in an economical and environmentally friendly way.
• The pools, the safety equipment, the fire regulations, the regulations for the staff is being supervised by the authorities every year before the season starts.
- Four bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Large living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guest toilet
- Furnished terraces, verandas and
- Large, private pool (approx. 1.3-1.6 m deep)
- Sun beds and sun shades
- Pool towels
- Outdoor veranda with dining table and
- Veranda with 3-seater sofa, coffee table
and two armchairs
- Private parking space
- Fully furnished for eight adults and one
- Private balcony with two armchairs and
- Marble floors
- Wood floor in master bedroom
- Outdoor shower
The prices include:
• Personal welcome/introduction by our hostess.
• Garden and pool maintenance once a week.
• Fully equipped house.
• Electricity and water use.
• Tennis rackets and balls.
• Cleaning , every 4th day change of linen, towels and clean house except Sundays.
• Light cleaning, 20-25min in each holiday villa, tide up beds, kitchen, take garbage.
May to 14 June , every 2nd day light cleaning except Sundays.
15 June to 30 September , every day light cleaning except Sundays.
Services upon request:
If you would like to order extra services, do not hesitate to ask our representative. We will gladly do our best to meet your needs.
• Dinner and lunch delivery 50euros
• Airport transfer 50euros
• Car rental
• Bicycle rental
• Internet Wi Fi 50euros per week
• Daily cleaning/extra cleaning
• Laundry/dry cleaning
• Extra bed 50euros per night
• In-house massage
• In-house hair styling,
• Babysitting and doctor on call
• Honeymoon basket
• Local sightseeing trips
• Sporting trips
• Tennis instructor
• Baby bed, high chair
• Helicopter service
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
Adjacent to the rocky, rough landscape, an oasis of lush green plants surround the houses, providing privacy and adding atmosphere.
While parts of the Akrotiri coast are cliffs, there are many beautiful beaches: Stavros, where the movie Zorba was filmed, Kalathas, Tersanas and Marathi. Most of the beaches are well protected by bays and unaffected by the meltemia, or northern summer winds.
Well kept and clean, the beaches have been awarded the European Blue Flag annually. A number of good hotels are located on the stretch from Kalathas to Stavros, though the quiet, peaceful area bears little evidence of traditional tourism.
Nearby the villas you will find gorgeous beaches, historic sites, pleasant small towns with cozy taverns and incomparable views of the mountains and the sea. And all of this is just a short ten-minute ride from the airport.
Blue beach (dist. 2.6 km)
Maherida beach (dist. 0.7km)
Tersanas beach (dist. 1.3km)
Stavros beach (dist. 4km)
MHTE - Permit Number