Villas are located just 150 meters to the popular beach of Kalamaki, an ideal beach for couples and families with young children. Kalamaki is situated approx. 5 km west from the beautiful old Venetian port of Chania. A short stroll from the villas you can find restaurants, supermarkets and cafes.
Villas contain 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and sleeps 8 people. In addition, two extra people can be accommodated on a full size sofa bed that opens up to two single beds (2 meters in length). The villas provide satellite TV in each bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, a media room and a playroom for younger children. The villas have each a private pool and sea views from the top floor balcony.
The bus service in the area runs every 15-20 minutes and enables you to visit the historic and commercial center of the city of Chania right up to late at night.
For those who enjoy hiking and road exploring, our villa is a great starting point for many wonderful routes on the coast, as well as inland. Along your inland routes you will find olive groves and the citrus trees that alternate in colors and aromas, ah! The magic of the region of Chania and Crete.
With our villa ideally located in the center of the region of Chania you can explore whatever your taste for life desires: stunning exotic beaches (Balos, Falassarna, and Elafonissi), traditional mountain villages (at the foot of the white mountains), monasteries and historic monuments, all within a distance that may vary from fifteen minute to an hour and a half drive away.
• Luxury mattresses
• Allergy proof pillows
• Fine cotton linen
• Satellite LED TV in each room
• Wi-Fi in every room
• Blackout curtains
• Hair dryer
• Spacious closets
• Dresser table
• Bedroom chair
• Cotton bathrobes, slippers, bathroom towels
• Pool towels
• Complete kitchen & dining equipment for 10 persons
• Four-ring stove, fridge/refrigerator
• Pre-stocked cupboard essentials
• First-aid kit
• Electronic safe with capacity for laptop
• Ironing board and steam iron
• Baby cot and allergy-proof bedding
• Baby monitor (upon request)
• Feeding set (bowl, cutlery, beaker)
• Baby bath
Entertainment / Media
• Wide selection of books and magazine
• Free iPad for your entire stay (upon request)
• Free Wi-Fi in every room
• Complimentary cellphone with Greek SIM card
Living room with fully-equipped kitchen and dining area for 8 people. One bedroom with King size bed and a common bathroom room.
One master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with hydro message tub. Large window doors open to private balcony with sea views. One large bedroom with twin beds -convertible into a king- and en-suite bathroom with private balcony.
One master bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom room. Large media room/children's playroom with large sofa bed (sleeps 2) and a bathroom/washroom. On the lower floor there is also a fitness room.
Sun loungers, umbrellas and lounge/sitting area.
Road access lock-up garage with one car space per villa. Direct entry access to the lower floor of the villa.
• Complimentary welcome hamper with traditional Cretan foods & stacks
• Complimentary bottle of wine from local wineries in wine bar fridge
• Complimentary essential groceries in main fridge
• Concierge service
• Housekeeping - Linen and towels change twice a week
• Pool cleaning
• Traditional breakfast served at your villa
• Mountain & country side hiking
• Car hire
• Horseback riding lessons
• Activities (group excursions, tailor-made visits, theme walks etc.)
• Shopping tours
• Diving and snorkeling lessons
• Airport transfers
• Private chef
• Professional massage therapies
• Pre arrival request and shopping service
• Extra cleaning service
• Pressing and dry cleaning
• Doctor on call
• Food ordered in by a local restaurant
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
MHTE - Permit Number