The property is characterized by elegance, comfort and discretion. Offers upscale amenities and top-notch facilities in a very private and safe environment.
The villa is located in one of the most spectacular places of Greece and is endowed with a panoramic view primarily of the picturesque town of Chania and its landmark, the renovated lighthouse at the old Venetian harbor but also of both, the blue Aegean Sea and the famous White Mountains of Crete, usually covered with snow from November until late May. This makes this Villa a wonderful safe haven to visit throughout the whole year. The house has a modern architectural design in perfect harmony with its mature garden and the surrounding landscape. Indoor and outdoor living transcend harmoniously, so it is equally suitable for all seasons throughout the year. The Villa is ideal for a holiday break, a reunion of any kind, an anniversary celebration or even a small scale wedding event
The property sleeps 10 people (up to 12 only upon request), in 4 double beds (in 4 bedrooms), 2 single beds (in 1 bedroom) and 1 sofa-double bed in case of 12 guests.
The sunshine in this part of the world is on average approximately 300 days a year, so the infinity, ecologically purified and heated pool, the pool bar and the shaded and non-shaded living areas around it encourage our guests to spend most of their day outdoors where they can enjoy a refreshing plunge in the pool, relax on the comfy loungers, have BBQ or wood oven cooked meals and drinks and also enjoy unforgettable sunsets overlooking the scenery of their choice.
There is a variety of choices even in gloomy days ! Spend your precious free time the way that suits best the mood you are in. A fully equipped gym for some physical exercise, a spa with sauna and steam bath are at your disposal. Relax and ask us for a massage session. Spend some time in our spacious lower level living room watching a movie of your choice, reading a book or browsing the internet, playing cards, chess, backgammon or other table games. A fully operational kitchen is there for cooking lovers. This Villa offers these and so many more options for you.
BEDROOMS DESCRIPTION: 1. Presidential Suite (upper floor): Bedroom with King-size double bed, living room, office, walk in closet, en suite bathroom with double shower, plunge heated pool with dual water fall jets and whirlpool Jacuzzi. // 2. Family suite (ground floor): Connecting room with en suite bathroom, living area with elegant desk. Bedroom with Queen-size double bed. Living with sofa bed (for additional Guests, at extra charge) // 3. Double bedroom A (lower ground floor): Queen size double bed with en suite bathroom // 4. Double bedroom B (lower ground floor): Queen size double bed with en suite bathroom // 5. Twin Bedroom (upper floor): Two single beds with en suite batroom with Jacuzzi.
SEPARATE FLAT STUDIO - RENTED EXTRA UPON REQUEST: A two rooms studio with kitchenette and en suite bathroom with independent entrance from the main villa. Bedroom with semi-double bed. Living with single bed.
SUMMARY OF PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: - Highly fenced plot, Remote-control gate, Wireless Internet, Fully air conditioned - Fully equipped indoor kitchen - Washing machine and clothes dryer, iron and board, hair dryers, first aid kit - Baby cot, high chair, baby bath - Fully equipped gym: 2 treadmills, stepper, weights, Spa with sauna, steam bath, massage area, Built-in jacuzzi with hot tub and heated plunge pool, Whirlpool - POOL: Heated pool ecologically purified, dimensions:7 X 11m, standard depth across 1,4 m with hydro massage, sunbeds, gazebo, pool bar, outdoor shower and WC -JBL sound speakers, Indoor fireplace, playroom area with Sat TV, home cinema, Chromecast (Netflix, YouTube) video games console (PlayStation), Music systems (JBL)
UNIQUE FEATURES: "The Concubine's Well" lounge: Ottoman ruins within the
premises turned into an outdoor sofa lounge - Outdoor covered kitchen with traditional coal BBQ, Gas BBQ, gas stoves - Outdoor traditional wood oven
Check in after: 4:00 PM
Check out before: 10:00 AM
Grocery store, Convenience store, Bread Store: 4 min walking distance
Super Market, Fishmonger, Butcher, Pharmacy, Dry Cleaners and many other stores can be found at 5 min drive in nearby village "Kounoupidiana."
Several very good restaurants are within 5-10 min drive. Ask our Concierge (link)for a booking and more advice. Two very nice options are just walking distance from Villa Terra Creta.
-"Carte Postale" : 3 min walking
elegant, up market all day café and restaurant, with views of the old harbor
-"Koukouvagia" : 5 min walking
the most famous all day café in Chania, known for its home-made sweets
NOTE: Changeover day SATURDAY only
- Separate Flat Rental (Upon Request, applicable on minimum 7 day stay only). For support staff of guests or additional ones up to two more pax: 3.000 € weekly from January 1st, 2024, until May 31st, 2024, 3.500 € weekly from June 1st, 2024, until September 13th ,2024, 3.000 € weekly from September 14th, 2024, until December 31st ,2024
- Security deposit (for every stay): 5.000 € | Payable prior to arrival and check-in through bank wire transfer or credit card blocking and refundable 7 days after departure minus eventual damage charges if any.
- Pool Heating (Weekly Rate): 2.800 € | Heating for the swimming pool is offered upon request and is charged by the week, even if the booking might be for fewer days.
- Villa underfloor heating, if required (Weekly rate): 350 € per week, even if the booking might be for fewer days.
- Additional guests (up to maximum 12 adults in total with the use of the sofa bed): 350 € Daily charge per person
- Children up to 2 years old are not accounted for. Baby cot is available free of charge.
- Extra charges for in-house consumption or other services provided by a third party are payable separately. These charges are not deductible from the security deposit.
- In villa services by third parties (Chef, Massage etc.) are provided strictly by authorized Villa Suppliers.
- Late check out: Upon request and availability. Extra charges apply
- Concierge services: Daily housekeeping (except Sundays.), Twice-weekly line change, Daily towel change
- Extra services at extra charge: Pre stocking (50 euros), Private chef services (2.800 euros), Laundry and Ironing, Private chef services - prices upon request, V.I.P. Airport transfers, Boat hire, Car hire, Security service, Spa & beauty treatments, Personal training, Pilates, Yoga, Massage, Water sports,Wine Tour Activities, Excursions
- Free parking on premises
- Family/kids friendly, suitable for children under supervision
- No wheelchair access.
- Pets are welcome at the property upon request.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
MHTE - Permit Number