Villa Omicron is a stone building built with characteristic features of Cretan architecture combined artistically with the elements of modern design, "marrying" the tradition with luxury. White and earthly tones, which dominate, as well as magic unhampered view at Psiloritis and the Mediterranean Sea contribute to the feeling of tranquility and relaxation, offering to the visitor a unique experience of vacation.
The family villa consists of a united space with fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining room with energy fireplace and bathroom with jacuzzi tube.
A traditional beech staircase leads you to the attic, where the bedroom with queen size bed is situated.
Outside there is a garden with trees and plants, barbeque and a luxury jacuzzi spa for 4 persons, with a heat pump, aromatherapy and color therapy. The garden offers a breathtaking view to the sea, Messara plain and Psiloritis mountain.
-Private outdoor heated jacuzzi with breathtaking sea and mountain view
-Private garden with BBQ
-3D sat TV, 3D bluray player, 3D glasses, 3D movies
-Private parking spot with CCTV
-Gym and playroom area, with table tennis and electronic darts (shared with villa Taf)
-Child/baby friendly villa
You will find a lot of electrical devices, such as kitchen, refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, juice maker, toaster and many more!
Lounge - Dining room:
• Energy fireplace
• Smart 3D TV 42" with satellite connection and DVD bluray
• Sofa that can be transformed into 2 single beds
• Coffee table
• Monastery-type table with chairs
• Air condition inverter 12000 BTU
• Luxurious orthopedic mattress dunlopillo
• Pillows from natural materials
• Luxurious blankets with aloe vera
• TV sets 22"
• Cooking stove Whirlpool with a timer control
• Ceramic cooktops Whirlpool, with touch screen and a timer control
• Refrigerator Samsung full no frost
• Microwave oven
• Coffee machine
• Sandwich toaster
• Electrical fruit - lemon squeezer
• Cooking ware set
• Different kitchenware, tea sets and small electrical household appliances
• Hair dryer
• Washing machine
• Hot tub
• Different personal care and sanitary articles
• Private spa for 2-4 persons
• Shadowy patio with table and chairs
• Private parking lot
• Automatically lit outside territory
• View at the Mediterranean sea and Psiloritis
• Total area: 200 m²
Gym-playroom (shared with villa Taf):
• Multi- fitness machine for exercising all the muscle groups
• Trainer bicycle
• Equipment for exercising the abdominal muscles
• Rubber bar for exercises
• Dumb bell set
• Professional ping pong table
• Electronic target with arrows
• Tablet supply during your stay
• Wireless internet (wi fi)
• Personal care items
• Welcome basket
• Cleaning, changing bed sheets and towels 2 times / week
• Family services at the request (baby changer, baby chair, toilet seat, playpen with a special mattress)
Chargeable services - all at the request, no later than 48 hours before your arrival
• Pre-arrival shopping service
• Transfer to / from the villas
• Changing bed sheets/towels and cleaning (if more than 2 times a week)
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
Κamilari (200 m)
Κamilari is built on the peak of three hills, Goulas, Alevrotas and Evgoras and it has about 500 permanent residents. It is a quiet, traditional village with a panoramic view at the Messara valley, Psiloritis and the Libyan Sea.
The old houses in Κamilari are stone-built, with fine orchards and bougainvillea climbing up the walls. The village is very picturesque and beautiful, with all the features of a typical Cretan village: with a small central square, a church and traditional cafés, with their own color and personality, frequently attended by locals and visitors. In the village taverns with traditional Cretan food may be found, as well as a super market and shops with local products and folk culture goods.
Kalamaki (2 km)
Very close to the OLIVE villas there is a big sandy beach of Kalamaki, more than 2,5 km long! In Kalamaki you will find cafes and taverns, which, beside excellent drinks and food, offer free umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach.
The sea turtles Caretta-Caretta, endangered species, one of the seven kinds of sea turtles which exist on our planet, lay their eggs. Every year the volunteers of ARCHELON network, coop up the sea turtle's nests, so that the eggs incubated in the sand are safe from the sun. Please note that the first turtles of 2014 and 2015 were born on the Kalamaki beach!
Minoan Palace of Festos (4 km)
Festos is the second most important Minoan center in Crete, and every year it welcomes thousands of visitors. The Minoan palace of Festos corresponds to the mighty town, which developed in the Messara valley during pre-historic times, i.e. from 6.000 BC up to the 1st century AD, according to archeologic findings.
Commos (5 km)
The Minoan town Commos is one of the most important archeological sites, after Festos, in the territory of Southern Crete. Its beautiful and impressive beach, one of the biggest in Crete, which stretches from Kalamaki nearly to Matala, is well known among the touists.
You will also find the Caretta-Caretta nests on the Commos beach.
Matala (7 km)
The sandy beach of Matala is fully organized, with sunbeds and umbrellas, showers, cafes, restaurants and a super market. Matala became famous when in 1960s hippies from all over the world arrived there to live in the well-known caves of Matala situated near the beach. Today the flower children do not live any more in Matala, but they come here to see a legendary place and taste something from the charm of the past.
-Do not throw papers in the toilet. Please use the basket.
-Do not enter in the outdoor jacuzzi with a sunscreen oil - it destroys the pumps and the machinery of the jacuzzi. Please take a bath before entering and after the usage.
-Do not use the soft white towels of OLIVE luxury villas after using the outdoor jacuzzi or if you used a sunscreen oil. Chlorine destroys the softness of the towels. You can use your own towels, the swimming pool towels we provide (the blue towels) or the bathrobes of OLIVE luxury villas (if you stay from October to May).
MHTE - Permit Number