Set in Koutsourás, a quiet, agricultural village in South-Eastern Crete, the 10-bedroom seafront villa complex is a ~450 m2 brand new, private, waterfront estate that provides luxurious accommodation with spectacular views of the southern Crete landscape, moon and sunset.
The property features an infinity pool (52 m2) and adjoining Jacuzzi, from which guests can enjoy the stunning waterfront vistas.
It comprises 4 independent villa units, with 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms overall, and can comfortably accommodate 20 - 28 guests.
It has been designed with luxury, yet eco-friendly living in mind. Each villa has panoramic sea views that blend into the local landscape and many unique architectural and environmentally friendly features throughout. It boasts unique aesthetics with an authentic feel.
The interior furnishings have been carefully chosen to provide maximum comfort with the use of natural and eco-friendly materials.
The complex has its own water (private well and underground tank) and electricity (solar panels, generator), central vacuum, central heating and cooling that can be independently controlled in each room.
In addition, the complex has its own water treatment process that provides the healthiest and tastiest water throughout the villa, including kitchens and bathrooms.
Guests can enjoy the Infinity pool and spa, second hot spa on the balcony, barbecue, fully equipped pool bar, games, luxury accommodation with all modern comforts in a secluded, private area.
Free of charge SERVICES
- Personal Welcome by Owner and/or site Manager
- Daily manager availability (24-hour help number)
- Welcome basket complete with: (i) home-made jams, honey, olive oil, raki (a local, high-alcohol drink made from grapes in October) and cake/cookies (all home-made), as well as (ii) filter coffee, milk, juice, water, sugar, salt, pepper
-Seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables (offered upon arrival and at different times throughout your visit)
-Internet (wireless throughout the villa, both indoors and outdoors; also wired in each room)
-Satellite radio and TV
-Generator on the property provides electricity even when national electricity is out
-State-of-the-art private water treatment with active, continuous filtering of minerals and bacteria
- Linen and towel change, twice a week
- Laundry service (free for stays over 7 days)
...in addition, one of the units has its own, private laundry facilities
-Cleaning twice a week; additional cleaning as requested at an additional fee
At demand, paid SERVICES
(an advanced arrangement is required)
- Villa pre-stocking (list required)
- Cook service
- Catering service
-Pick-up and drop-off at harbour or airport (Sitia, Heraklion, Chania) Prices upon request - advance reservations required
- Beauty treatments
- Cooking lessons
- Traditional dance lessons
- Cleaning as requested
- Daily breakfast basket
- Private drive to local beaches and
- Longer daily trips to Sitia, Vai, Moni Toplou, Zakros, Xerokampos, Aghios Nikolaos, Elounda, Spinalonga, Festos, Matala, Knossos and the archaeological museum in Heraklion can also be arranged.
In collaboration with a local experienced restaurant, we can organize private dinners and celebrations with multiple live music options.
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
Set in an idyllic location, on the South-Eastern shore of Crete, the Villa Complex overlooks the crystal-clear, blue waters of the Mediterranean sea -a beautiful rocky horizon ideal for swimming, sunbathing, surfing, and other water sports.
The enclosed private property sits on a pedestrian walk, with leisure lounge areas by the pool and the beachfront. The south-east coast of Crete is devoid of currents and other dangers and provide a safe haven for those who enjoy swimming in the open sea.
Not even a 5-minute walk from a local pebble beach, bakery, and coffee shops, patisserie, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, and pharmacy, the villas combine romantic seclusion with proximity to modern comforts.
But you can also enjoy numerous other beaches that are a 5 - 15-minute drive from the property. You can stay a whole week and not have to visit the same beach twice - we will share with you all our local secrets.
Namely, the property is located only 2 km west of the tourist town of Makry Gialos (with a long sandy beach), as well as traditional Cretan mountain villages with numerous authentic tavernas and bars. The nearest airports are in Sitia (36 km) and Heraklion (114 km; private transportation can be arranged at a fee; ask us).
Distance from Airports: (pickups can be arranged in advance)
- Sitia Airport: 33 km
- Heraklion Airport: 114 Km - 1h & 45min
- Chania Airport: 261 Km - 3h & 45min
Attractions within 1h drive:
- Sitia Town (33 Km): a picturesque seaside town, situated on the northeastern side of Crete, a region still unspoiled by mass tourism with Archaeological and Folklore Museums, as well as a Venetian Fortress - Kazarma
- The monastery of Toplou (43 Km)
- The world-famous palm forest of Vai (53 Km)
- The Minoan palace of Kato Zakros (45 km)
- Aghios Nikolaos (56 Km)
Attractions within 2h drive:
- The Minoan palace of Knossos (120 km, drive time ~2h)
- The Minoan palace of Festos (west, drive time ~1h)
- Water Park in Hersonissos (96 Km)
- Cretaquarium - Thalassocosmos in Gournes (105 Km), see (Hidden text)recommendations nearby:
- Zakros gorge (Gorge of the Dead)
- Koutsouras-Oreino (Butterfly gorge)
- Makri Gialos (Pefki gorge)
- Pervolakia Gorge (Next to Kapsa Monastery)
November to March: Lower rates are possible for stays longer than 2 weeks; Monthly prices also available
MHTE - Permit Number