The villa is a beautiful maisonette (3 floors) inspired by wilderness in colours of red, orange and blues. Located in a fenced, wooded, secluded lot, with mature tall pecan and pine trees, private infinity pool and barbecue.
It has 3 private bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, as well as a loft bedroom with en-suite WC. The 2 master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are situated in the quiet part of the villa, facing the gardens. There is a pool-facing third bedroom with en suite bathroom, and a loft with double bed and en suite WC. The common areas consist of two living rooms with chair and sofa beds, that can additionally accommodate 2-3 people if needed. Astonishing sea views can be admired and enjoyed from the first and second floors.
Bedroom 1: 1 king bed, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3: 1 full bed and 1 bunk bed, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 4 (loft): 1 full bed, en-suite WC
Two (2) baths have showers, the 3rd has jetted tub
Living room 1: Natuzzi leather sofa
Living room 2: two chairs that open into single beds
- free Satellite radio and TV with channels around the world
- Internet (wireless throughout the villas, both indoors and outdoors).
The outdoors of the newly-constructed villa includes an infinity pool, gardens and shaded yards. Two tall pine trees provide ample shadow during the hot summer days. A number of facilities and convenience will make your days and nights unique and special.
Well-designed night lighting creates a relaxing atmosphere, an ideal way to enjoy unforgettable moments
- Sunbeds, outdoor tables, and lounge chairs to either enjoy the sun or the view underneath the shadow created by the many large trees
- Professionally landscaped gardens, with local fruit trees, local Cretan herbs, blossoming flowers, local plants that prosper in the area.
-Games and Exercise facilities
- Private Spa
- Pergolas - Parking on site
- Laundry facilities on site
- Built-in stone Barbeque
- Hot tub & Pool Showers
For those who prefer the sea, a beach (with bars and restaurants) is within a 4-minute walk from the villa.
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
The villa is situated in Koutsouras, Lasithi, an idyllic location, on the South-Eastern shore of Crete. Koutsouras is a seaside village in Lasithi region, located 58km from Agios Nikolaos and 22km from Ierapetra. The inhabitants are primarily employed with agriculture and secondarily with tourism. The forest of Apigania included in the area often hosts cultural events such as concerts and is the starting point of a small gorge that leads to a picturesque chapel after half an hour of hiking. The beach of Koutsouras is paved with dark grey pebbles that contrast with the turquoise waters and has been awarded by the EU with a blue flag for its cleanliness.
The south-east coast of Crete is devoid of currents and other dangers and provide a safe haven for those who enjoy swimming in the open sea.
The villa overlooks the crystal-clear, blue waters of the Mediterranean sea -a beautiful rocky horizon ideal for swimming, sunbathing, surfing, and other water sports. Not even a 5-minute walk from the local pebble beach, a bakery, coffee shops, a patisserie, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, and a pharmacy, the villa combines romantic seclusion with proximity to modern comforts.
You can also enjoy numerous other beaches that are a 5 - 15-minute drive from the property. You can stay a whole week and not have to visit the same beach twice - we will share with you all our local secrets.
Namely, the property is located only 2 km west of the tourist town of Makry Gialos (with a long sandy beach), as well as traditional Cretan mountain villages with numerous authentic tavernas and bars. The nearest airports are in Sitia (36 km) and Heraklion (114 km; private transportation can be arranged at a fee; ask us).
Distance from Airports: (pickups can be arranged in advance)
- Sitia Airport: 33 km
- Heraklion Airport: 114 Km - 1h & 45min
- Chania Airport: 261 Km - 3h & 45min
Attractions within 1h drive:
- Sitia Town (33 Km): a picturesque seaside town, situated on the northeastern side of Crete, a region still unspoiled by mass tourism with Archaeological and Folklore Museums, as well as a Venetian Fortress - Kazarma
- The monastery of Toplou (43 Km)
- The world-famous palm forest of Vai (53 Km)
- The Minoan palace of Kato Zakros (45 km)
- Aghios Nikolaos (56 Km)
Attractions within 2h drive:
- The Minoan palace of Knossos (120 km, drive time ~2h)
- The Minoan palace of Festos (west, drive time ~1h)
- Water Park in Hersonissos (96 Km)
- Cretaquarium - Thalassocosmos in Gournes (105 Km), see (Hidden text)recommendations nearby:
- Zakros gorge (Gorge of the Dead)
- Koutsouras-Oreino (Butterfly gorge)
- Makri Gialos (Pefki gorge)
- Pervolakia Gorge (Next to Kapsa Monastery)
- Early check-in and late check-out possible upon request and subject to availability.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Events and parties can be hosted in consultation with the owners.
- Quiet Hours: Summer Period (Apr 1st - Sep 30th): 15:00 - 17:30 & 23:00 - 07:00
Winter Period (Oct 1st - Mar 31st): 15:30 - 17:30 & 22:30 - 07:30
Feel free to contact us for any extra service or assistance you may need!