This lovely villa is set only 4 minutes walk to the centre of the Almirida village where all amenities can be found such as taverns, cafes, bars and a couple of mini markets, as well as the incredible sandy beach of Almirida. It comprises 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a large open-plan living-dining area and a fully equipped kitchen, two spacious balconies for you to enjoy the breathtaking views and a spacious private swimming pool (6m x 4m, 1,4 m deep).
The villa is a level higher than the street, adding to privacy as well as to the views. The outside area is paved with local stone and has flower beds planted with a variety of aromatic local herbs such as thyme, marjoram, oregano, bay laurel, peppermint, jasmine etc. An outdoor shower and a number of sun loungers with umbrellas will refresh you and offer you shade by the pool during the long sunny hours.
On the ground floor, there are 3 bedrooms: two with double beds, and one with twins. One of the double beds has a standard size of 140X200cm while the other has an extra size of 160X200cm. The twin beds (each 90X200) can be pushed together without leaving a gap between the mattresses and thus forming a Super King-sized bed (180X200). In each bedroom, there is a floor-to-ceiling built-in white wardrobe, as well as bedside tables. The ground floor bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioning units that also have a heating function, that might be needed very early or very late in the season. None of the bedrooms shares adjoining walls, ensuring privacy among the guests. One of the double bedrooms, as well as the twin bedroom, has an en-suite bathroom with large walk-in showers. The third bathroom is shared by the guests of the other two bedrooms and has a full-size bathtub and two washbasins. The bathrooms are elegantly tiled, with large mirrors and washbasins, which lie on tiled vanity shelves.
A wide staircase made of local stone leads to the upper floor with the kitchen, the living-dining area, and the fourth bedroom. This bedroom has twin beds, a bedside table, a hanger with shelves and a chest of drawers for your clothes. A door leads to a balcony, private for this room. Under an impressive 6 m high white wooden roof you will find the spacious kitchen. The cupboards and shelves are hand-crafted and reflect the traditional style. The kitchen is equipped with high-quality appliances, including everything from a coffee machine to a dishwasher as well as a large handcrafted marmor table. In the living-room area, a comfortable BoConcept couch is large enough for all the guests. If needed, two extra guests can sleep there. Another extra sleeping place is provided as a BoConcept folding bed. You can enjoy films or music from a stereo-surround system, including a large TV, a DVD/MP3 player as well as a satellite receiver. From the living room, you have access to a large balcony with a big patio dining set and the BBQ. Plenty of shade at all times is provided under a big yellow umbrella. From there, you can enjoy gorgeous views to the west and north, on the bay of Souda, the smaller bay of Almyrida, the Cretan sea and, in the evenings the mesmerising spectacle of the setting sun.
• Large private swimming pool (6m x 4m, 1,4m deep)
• Poolside shower
• Outstanding sea and mountain views
• Natural stone bathing area
• Sunshade and pool loungers
• Air-conditioning for sleeping-rooms (basement)
• Wooden windows and shutters
• Quality BBQ (Weber grill)
• Smoke detector
LIVING - DINING AREA
• Large marble dining-table (2,5m x 1m)
• Comfortable couch (Bo-Concept)
• Wireless Internet
• Optional: Folding-bed (Bo-Concept)
• Optional: Baby-cots
• Optional: baby-chairs
• 4-ring cooker with oven (AEG), stainless steel "Airfresh refrigerator" (Bosch), dishwasher (AEG), toaster, filter coffee machine with thermos, kettle, porcelain plates, washing machine 6kg (AEG), iron with ironing board, high quality cooking pots
• 4 bedrooms: 2 double rooms, each with king-size (160X200) bed & en-suite bathroom with shower, 1 double room with queen-size (140X200) bed, 1
twin room with 90X200 beds & private balcony upstairs, common bathroom with full-size bath-tube and twin basins
• living-room: couch can comfortably accommodate 2 extra guests
mobile: quality folding bed accommodates 1 extra guest
• Superior quality mattresses, allergy proof pillows
• Spacious wardrobes
• No adjoining bedrooms walls for increased privacy
Check in after: 3:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
Almyrida is a coastal village, built between green olive-tree covered hills and the blue water of the Aegean. It was recently 'discovered' as a holiday destination and now offers everything you heart may wish: A sandy beach with spots of shallow water ideal for small children but also water sports activities like surfing, canoeing or even parasailing. In the taverns and cafes, which are located just on the beach, you will find not only delicious specialities but also a very friendly service. If you wish to cook in the villa, you can find everything you need in one of the mini-markets and bakeries. There are also some cafes offering free Wi-Fi service. (At Nikitas Place, you are even offered a free laptop to use while drinking your frappe!). Almyrida is the ideal family-friendly place. Your children will love it and you are going to have a relaxing vacation. In fact, many of the visitors of Almyrida return year after year, which creates a friendly, familiar atmosphere. A car is not considered necessary.
Closest Airport: Chania ........................................ 30 km
Closest Beach: Almyrida ...................................... 300 m
Nearest Ferry: Souda Port ................................... 16 km
Closest Restaurant ................................................ 200 m
Closest Shopping Point Distance ..................... 400 m
Nearest Barpub: Almyrida .................................. 300 m
Nearest Motorway: Kalyves, Armenoi ............ 6 km
- Early check-in and late check-out possible upon request and subject to availability.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors.
- Events and parties can be hosted in consultation with the owners.
- Quiet Hours: Summer Period (April 1st - September 30th): 15:00 - 17:30 & 23:00 - 07:00
Winter Period (October 1st - March 31st): 15:30 - 17:30 & 22:30 - 07:30
- Minors and non-swimmers will be accompanied at all times by a competent adult when using or playing at the vicinity of the pool.
- All guests regardless of swimming ability and competence will only use the pool when at least one other adult is present.
- All guests with pre-existing medical conditions which may compromise their safe use of the pool will not use it.
- All guests will not use the pool whilst under the influence of alcohol or other mind-altering substances.
- All guests will not dive into or run in the vicinity of the pool.
- All guests will not open or enter either the pool room or the water holding tank.
- All guests using the pool will ensure that they are familiar with the pool depth as shown along the pool-side and the location of the life ring.
- All guests using the pool or the area around the pool will not use glasses or take glass bottles poolside.
- The villa has a roof terrace that is not part of the rented property. Guests are not allowed to access the roof-terrace and any access to it or the stairs leading to it will be considered trespassing.
Feel free to contact us for any extra service or assistance you may need!
MHTE - Permit Number