There are many advantages to owning or renting a camper van. The most important is the freedom and independence it gives you. There's no need to book, you can go anywhere you want and when you wish, just as you can with a car.
In summer, you can be by the beach with all your home comforts, and in winter you can be warm wherever you go.
For a short holiday or a long time, for the Greek islands, for mountain or sea, a camper van is the ideal choice.
The Overbed van, with an overhanging roof at the front, has an extra double bed over the dining table, and two single beds in the backside. Capacity: 4 persons.
This type provides everything you need for living and sleeping, including a bathroom with a toilet, fitted kitchen with a fridge and a cooker.
Camper Van is so popular in Europe because it offers all the comforts of home, whilst on road, and offers fantastic, economical holiday opportunities for couples or families.
Check in after: 3:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
A new experience in Chania-Crete
Camper Van trip is limitless: you can choose fantastic beaches or beautiful mountains. Crete is the ideal island for enjoying a camper-van experience with an endless variety of beautiful destinations in both summer and winter. The choice is yours and we wish you a pleasant and adventurous trip, without ever forgetting the safety rules.
- Drivers should be over 28 years old.
- Early pick-up and late delivery possible upon request and subject to availability.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Towels and linens are provided for each guest once per booking.
- Please, avoid cooking odorous meals (like fish or fried) within the van.
- Full to full fuel policy is applied.
- A €30 cleaning fee is required in advance.
- A €750 refundable security deposit is required in advance. The amount is fully refunded after the booking unless damage is caused.
Feel free to contact us for any extra service or assistance you may need!