Elounda Spa Villa is a newly built luxurious, eco-friendly residence on a private land of 2,500 square meters located in the north-eastern coast of Crete, close to the quaint and peaceful village of Plaka, a 15 minutes' walk from Elounda, home of the best luxury and exclusive resorts in the Mediterranean and only 12 km from the beautiful city of Aghios Nikolaos, with the lively nightlife (clubs and bars).
Modern and traditional architecture are combined to feature the minimalist yet relaxing interior of the villa. Glass surfaces, wooden pergolas and the handcrafted local stone gate and fences complete the stylish finish of the exterior.
This 170sqm Villa accommodates up to 6 persons and extends on three levels; on the main entrance level, there is a modern living and dining room complemented by an Italian designed kitchen and a sofa bed area with an ensuite bathroom.
On the upper level, the two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms have access to verandas and offer α charming side view of the Venetian fortress of Spinalonga and the Mirabello sea waters. The master bedroom has the privilege to its own hydro/aero massage Jacuzzi.
On the lower level, the fitness room with water spa therapies area, the heated indoor Jacuzzi and hydrotherapy (Microsilk® system)/aero/colour therapy Jacuzzi, the shower and many more exceptional facilities re-energize body, mind and soul for a fine wellness experience devoted to pampering and relaxation.
The outdoor spaces are defined by a large heated swimming pool (58sqm), an outdoor kitchen and gas BBQ grill, along with spacious sitting and shaded dining areas decorated with modern style wooden furniture that create a dreamlike setting for private entertainment and a fabulous party scene.
A small path leads to the villa's private botanical garden with a wide range of local plants, bio garden products and aromatic plants labelled with their botanical names, ready to be harvested and used in preparing highly nutritious gastronomic plates. In the vineyard, the olive, pomegranate and carob trees garden, you can relax profoundly while enjoying the magnificent landscape.
This exceptional eco-friendly villa is ideal for family vacations as well as private events offering the combination of an independent holiday accommodation coupled with the advantage of hotel-standard service for an unforgettably relaxing holiday experience.
• Alarm system • Eco-friendly geothermic air conditioning/heating system • Satellite TV • Four-zone audio system • iPod docking station (no iPod) • Free Wi-Fi access • Safe • Luxury bio-toiletries • Luxury Bathrobes and slippers • Washer/dryer • Baby equipment • Iron/ironing board • Hair dryer
• Spa area:
• Built-in Jacuzzi • Hydrotherapy (Microsilk® system)/aero/colour therapy Jacuzzi • Fitness room • Relax area • WC & shower • Fully equipped kitchen: (Refrigerator, Oven and hob/cooktop, Dishwasher, • Coffeemaker/Espresso machine, Juicer, toaster)
• Outdoor Swimming pool • Alfresco shower • Outdoor furniture • Alfresco dining • Gas BBQ grill • Pergola • Parking • Gated compound
FACILITIES UPON REQUEST
• Villa pre-stocking • Transportation to the airport/port • Activities and excursions • Laundry/ironing service • Cook service • Butler service • Heating of the swimming pool • Child care service • Spa treatment (by appointment) • Honeymoon and other celebration events • Personal trainer • Sea sports • Car rental
SPA & FITNESS CENTER
Elounda Spa Villa invites guests to enjoy the absolute wellbeing experience through a variety of unique spa and fitness facilities.
Start your day with an invigorating workout at the Villa's fully equipped fitness centre. A six-zone audio system will set the tone.
Indulge yourself in an irresistible pampering experience. Emerge more beautiful and revitalized than ever following a unique luxury Microsilk® oxygen and colour therapy treatment exclusive to Elounda Spa Villa. Bathe in a cloud of oxygen and benefit from a natural cleansing and hydration of your skin increasing serotonin levels, stimulating your immune system and improving collagen production.
Energize in the six-jet hydro and air massage indoor custom built spa. Powerful air jets target stress zones while soothing water jets pulse over the body eliminating pain or anxiety (water temperature up to 32ºC/89.6ºF).
Alternatively, maximize your relaxing experience by planning personalized programs, including spa treatments, fitness and wellness activities provided by experienced practitioners (at extra cost).
Elounda Spa Villa is rightfully the unique spa villa of the area meticulously designed to focus on personal balance and inner peace of the guests.
Welcome to our garden!
Along the 1,500 square meters of Elounda Spa Villas' botanical garden, we have created a verdant landscape supporting over a hundred of indigenous plants, herbs and trees found in Crete, together with other tropical and subtropical varieties from around the world!
Follow the stone trail and wander amongst the vineyard, the colourful flowers, herbs, pharmaceutical and ornamental plants that line it. Rest on the stone benches under the shadow of olive trees and fruit trees and enjoy the wonderful surrounding scenery early in the morning or in the sunset.
Smell and sample some traditional Cretan Diet food while you are visiting the Villas' Botanical Garden. Try the Dakos - doubled baked bread, topped with homegrown tomato, cheese and oregano-, prepare tasty and nutritious dishes or just a refreshing homemade lemonade with mint.
All plants and trees of our garden are labelled with their botanical names. Find useful information (characteristics, recipes etc.) with the aid of explanatory signposts through the unique Elounda Spa Garden™ application for smartphones and tablets.
Check in after: 12:00 PM
Check out before: 12:00 PM
The Villa is located on the north-eastern coast of Crete, close to the quaint and peaceful village of Plaka, a 15 minutes' walk from Elounda, and only 12 km from Aghios Nikolaos, a beautiful city with lively nightlife (clubs and bars).
Close to International Airport and to Hospital
45-minute drive to Heraklion International Airport
20-minute drive to Hospital in Aghios Nikolaos town
Cleaning and change of linen are provided twice a week. Extra cleaning costs €70 and extra bed linen change is charged €60. The pool is cleaned three (3) times a week. The heating of the outdoor pool is charged € 150 / day.
Minimum stay throughout operation period: Three (3) nights.
€1.200,00 per reservation payable upon guest's arrival. The security deposit is refundable at the end of the rental period, subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation/property according to the provisions of the rental contract.
Children of all ages are always welcome. The villa and its facilities are ideal for children over 10 years of age. Free equipment for babies and young children is available: Baby cot, baby dining chair, toys.
Caution! Safety equipment designed for children (pool fence etc), as well as blocking doors for the indoor stairway of the villa, are not available.
A broadband Wi-Fi internet connection is available throughout the villa, both indoors and outdoors, free of any charge.
OTHER POLICIES / INFORMATION
• Welcome basket, farewell gifts, pre-stocked fridge and kitchen cupboards are complimentary offered.
• Free use of Spa & Fitness facilities.
• Free use of our botanical garden.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Smoking is not allowed throughout the property.
• Elounda Spa Villas is insured with a liability policy (hotelier liability).
• All guests sign upon their arrival a rental agreement, containing the special terms and conditions applicable to the rental of the property.
• Elounda Spa Villas can accommodate up to six (6) guests (adults and children), four (4) in two queen-sized bedrooms at the first floor and two (2) in a private sofa-bed area at the ground floor.
MHTE - Permit Number