The villa consists of 6 separate bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen area with dishwasher, laundry room, iron, iron board, a living room area with a fireplace, and ample outdoors.
All six bedrooms have a TV and individually controlled AC.
On the private exterior area of the villa, the swimming pool (55sqm) surrounded by umbrellas, sunbeds, and a variety of local trees generously spread their shadow. Barbecue facilities are also provided.
The villa spreads on 4 levels overall:
• First level/ground floor:
closed and outdoor parking for 3 cars
basement space, suitable for workouts or yoga classes
• Second level:
One double bedroom with a private bathroom with shower.
Two double bedrooms with a shared bathroom with shower.
• Third level:
Kitchen with living area and fireplace
• Fourth level:
One bedroom with a private bathroom with bathtub.
Two double bedrooms with a shared bathroom with bathtub.
Two more existing beds in the double bedrooms can be used if required by the sleeping needs of the guests' group.
- Cleaning service is provided twice per week, along with bed sheets and towels change, as well as pool cleaning and maintenance.
- Extras: The guests of the villa may visit and use the facilities of a hotel located in Vlychada, Bali, only 13km away (Pools - Playground - Pool bar - Music Bar - Mini Market - Sauna - Hamam - Jacuzzi).
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
The Villa is located in the village of Dafnedes, Mylopotamos, within Rethymno Municipality. The village, built at an altitude of 160m and set amidst a green hill, counts 500 years of existence with obvious marks of Venetian and Turkish traditions on the buildings of the village which visitors can observe and admire while walking through the narrow streets.
The villa is 32km away from Rethymno city, 51km from Heraklion, and 14km and 23km from the famous beaches of Panormo and Bali respectively, 7km from the nearest mini-market at the adjacent village of Perama.
It is a unique, harmonious place for relaxation and tranquillity surrounded by the rich nature of Crete.
- Early check-in and late check-out possible upon request and subject to availability.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors.
- Events and parties can be hosted in consultation with the owners.
- Quiet Hours:
Summer Period (April 1st - September 30th): 15:00 - 17:30 & 23:00 - 07:00
Winter Period (October 1st - March 31st): 15:30 - 17:30 & 22:30 - 07:30
Feel free to contact us for any extra service or assistance you may need!
MHTE - Permit Number